Links to our Newsletter "Ripples"
Recent Issues Click Here.
WHEN I AM WEAK, HE IS STRONG - This is one man’s journey through hell and his realization that God never lets you walk alone. God Never Fails. Click Here.
JUDAS ISCARIOT - In His Own Words - full video from DVD is now available FREE on YouTube: Click Here.
Mark Price speaks to the Society of Catholic Leaders. Click Here.
A Brand New Video Link page: Click Here.
A Brand New Audio Link page: Click Here.
MY THOUGHTS - BLOG - DISQUS. I have added a page for random thoughts and comments. I don't know how active I will be at "Blogging" as it is foreign to me. Feel free to join in the conversation. This is the link: Click Here.
JUBILEE YEAR OF MERCY. Mark announces his new message for the Jubilee Year of Mercy. MERCY - God's Judgment Tempered by God's Love. This is the link: Click Here.
DIVINE LOVE vs SECULAR LOVE. Divine Love Mysteries - Reflections on the Mystery of Love. A presentation to the Orlando, Florida area Retrouvaille leadership. July 16, 2012. This is the link: Click Here.
I AM SACRED SCRIPTURE. A couple years ago I wrote a piece called "I Am Sacred Scripture". I have recorded it and posted it to YouTube. This is the link: Click Here.
VIDEOS OF OUR PERFORMANCES ARE NOW AVAILABLE - FREE. Performances and promotional trailers are available. Click Here.
GIVE LIFE A TRY
This is an editorial I wrote addressing the escalation in capital crime. Click Here.
Celebrating 40 Years in Ministry
We have provided an overview of the last 40 Years. Click Here.
Simon Peter Video Trailer
A 3 minute video trailer on my portrayal of Simon Peter is now available. Click Here.
Saint Joseph Video Trailer
A 3 1/2 minute video trailer on my portrayal of Saint Joseph is now available. Click Here.
Judas Iscariot Video Trailer
A brief video trailer on my portrayal of Judas Iscariot is now available. Click Here.
Testimony - Living a Faithful Life - A Seamless Life
1. Be Prayerful - Philippians 4:6-7 “…do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
2. Be Grateful - Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him”.
3. Be Helpful - Galatians 6:9 “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.”
4. Be Joyful - Philippians 4:4 “Rejoice in the Lord always. I shall say it again: rejoice!”
5. Be Merciful - Forgiving - Matthew 5:7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.”
6. Be Hopeful - Isaiah 40:31 “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
7. Be Truthful - Ephesians 4:25 “Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body.”
8. Be Innovational - Creative - Luke 1:37 “For nothing will be impossible with God.”